Monday, April 11, 2011

Launching Martha's Private Pilates Video Series

OK - I've been a photographer all my life and I love self portraits. I have thousands of polaroids of myself - testing light set ups in the old days.  I still love what used to be 4 for a quarter photo strips we could do at fairs and at the Musee Mechanique at the Cliff House. So here I am, joining the real world with my iphone and its video capability - what am I supposed to do but take videos of myself performing the many wonderful pilates movements. I hope to perform and teach the whole body of work - one movement at a time.  My plan for now is to produce one week of lessons. 7 days - a different movement each day. You can watch first and then join in - move at home.  I hope you understand that there will be a learning curve on my part with producing video and know that they will get better as I go along! Watch for the first video on Monday, April 18!  I better get busy.  How are you stretching your comfort zone?

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting. Perfect timing for our trip away we won't miss our lessons so much- thanks

    ReplyDelete